Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I really have to stop letting people piss me off

I have a History of the English Language class on Wednesday evenings. For some reason, night classes really piss me off and put me in a bad mood. On top of the recurring insomnia, I'd decided to lay off the work out today and have a cheeseburger while I did some things around town. I was okay with that plan for today.

And then I went into full pissed off mode. People around here seem to smell when I have money in my bank account. One called to borrow money and the other called to tell me not to cash the check he'd sent me to pay back a loan. So I spent a lot of time raising hell because I don't actually have money. I have money, but I don't have money to throw at people like I'm the frigging Macy's Christmas parade Santa Claus. So I ate all of the caramel cremes. All of the ones in existence - so if there's some sudden caramel creme shortage get the hell over it. And then I topped it off with a hershey's almond bar.

This was not happy, anticipatory eating like the bagel and cookie yesterday. I'd been wanting that damned bagel and cookie for over a month. I'd thought about it and by yesterday afternoon, the desire had reached the crescendo. No. This was vengeance eating.

You want money I can't afford to give you because I know you'll never pay it back? SCREW YOU! I'M EATING ALL THE SUGAR IN THE UNIVERSE RIGHT NOW! HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT! NO HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP FOR YOU! NO MOCHA LATTES! NO SUGAR IN YOUR COFFEE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Now, a rational person would not do that. A rational person would not rationalize eating all the caramel cremes in the world to get back at people who piss her off. Let's be honest. I'm obviously not a rational person. Sugar is my crutch and I turn to it when I'm stressed. The day was already stressful because I don't have my book for this class yet (bookstore's fault for not ordering it until the day class started) so I hadn't read the material. I don't like evening classes and I had a lot of errands to run. For some reason, the money thing was just the topping to send me into a sugar rage.

So the major point of today's blog is this: there are not enough caramel cremes in the world to work through stress and general pissed offedness.

I really have to learn to deal with it some other way. Maybe manslaughter.

Good day.

No comments: