Monday, August 25, 2008

Officially, this is a weight loss blog

I have been lucky enough to lose something like 80 pounds some two years ago. Unfortunately, most of the little bastards found me and I'm not enjoying their reattachment. I've been saying that I'm going to do something about it and I'd make little starts to get back on the wagon, but could never seem to commit myself to it.

It wasn't until I found myself face deep in a carton of Moose Tracks Extreme ice cream last week that the fear hit me - if I keep eating this crap someday a rollback wrecker is going to haul me out of my house in nothing but California king size sheets sewn together to cover my gunt and androgynous fat person boobs. This is inconceivable and so on Friday morning I pulled my self out of my sloth and did a three mile Leslie Sansone video with the full intentions of doing a one or two mile tape over the weekend. Except I overextended myself in that way that I usually overextend myself when I get a great idea and spent the entire weekend babying my overly contracted calves.

I have a plan. Of sorts. I'll talk about that later. Right now I will ramble as rambling and ranting are two of my strong points.

Today, I did a belly dancing tape by these Neena and Veena chicks. I tell you, if you really ever want to feel like a lump of uncoordinated fat cells, belly dancing is the way to go. For all my personal embarrassment though, it was an excellent work out. I only did the basic moves today and worked up a nice little sweat. I think I'll do this on the days I don't have time to do anything else and I will eventually work my way up to the actual fat burning portion.

I also want to use this blog to review exercise equipment and videos from an actual fat person's point of view and to post some most excellent links. Pictures and whatnot will be forthcoming when I get around to having a few rolls developed.

No comments: